Rented dwelling inspections (FOI)
Rented dwelling inspections (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 08 April 2020.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
• How many rented dwellings are there on Jersey?
• How many have Environmental Health inspected since November 2018?
• How many found overcharging for services?
• How many failed to meet minimum standards?
• How many with non-compliant rental agreements?
• How many formal notices served?
We estimate that it will take us in excess of 12.5 working hours to determine the appropriate material and to locate, retrieve and extract the information to fully answer your request.
Your request, as it stands, is therefore exempt under Article 16 of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 and the Freedom of Information (Costs) (Jersey) Regulations 2014.
Article 16 A scheduled public authority may refuse to supply information if cost excessive
(1) A scheduled public authority that has been requested to supply information may refuse to supply the information if it estimates that the cost of doing so would exceed an amount determined in the manner prescribed by Regulations.
Regulation 2 (1) of the Freedom of Information (Costs) (Jersey) Regulations 2014 allows an authority to refuse a request for information where the estimated cost of dealing with the request would exceed the specified amount of the cost limit of £500. This is the estimated cost of one person spending 12.5 working hours in determining whether the department holds the information, locating, retrieving and extracting the information.