A Level results comparison (FOI)
A Level results comparison (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 22 September 2020.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please could you provide data in relation to the grades obtained for A level results 2020 broken down by every secondary school (states & private) across Jersey and comparisons over the last say 3 years?
The A Level results for each school are published on their websites. Please see a previous Freedom of Information response with links to the school websites: A Level results (FOI)
Each school will publish their 2020 results later in the year.
Article 23 Information accessible to applicant by other means
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it is reasonably available to the applicant, otherwise than under this Law, whether or not free of charge.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant where the applicant may obtain the information.
Article 36 Information intended for future publication
(1) Information is qualified exempt information if, at the time when the request for the information is made, the information is being held by a public authority with a view to its being published within 12 weeks of the date of the request.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant –
(a) of the date when the information will be published;
(b) of the manner in which it will be published; and
(c) by whom it will be published.
(3) In this Article, “published” means published –
(a) by a public authority; or
(b) by any other person.