Civil servants and consultants who were previously employed by Westminster City Council or Liverpool City Council (FOI)
Civil servants and consultants who were previously employed by Westminster City Council or Liverpool City Council (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 06 December 2021.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
In the past five years, how many civil servants and or consultants have been employed by the Government of Jersey, who were previously employed by:
- Westminster City Council
- Liverpool City Council
- Government of Jersey Department
- if contract - grade of post
- if agency and / or consultant - hourly / daily rate and the number of days
- the number in each of the above categories who were / are resident in the Island and the number commuting between UK and Jersey
- what expenses were / are being paid per appointment
There is no central record of employee or consultants' employment history. Details of employees’ previous employment or residency status may be held, however, this would require manual extraction to provide a response. It is estimated that this work would exceed the 12.5 hours specified in the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011. Article 16 of the Freedom of Information Law (Jersey) 2011 has been applied.
Article 16 - A scheduled public authority may refuse to supply information if cost excessive
(1) A scheduled public authority that has been requested to supply information may refuse to supply the information if it estimates that the cost of doing so would exceed an amount determined in the manner prescribed by Regulations.