Guidelines for the treatment of eye conditions (FOI)
Guidelines for the treatment of eye conditions (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 20 December 2021.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please could confirm if your organization has any local guidelines for the treatment for the following conditions of the eye. If you have local guidelines available, please could I request a copy.
- Neovascular age related macular degeneration (wet AMD)
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- Diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- Macular oedema secondary to central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO)
- Macular oedema secondary to branch retinal vein occlusion (BRVO)
- Choroidal neovascularization (CNV) associated with pathological myopia
- Vitreomacular traction (VMT)
- Non-infectious uveitis
If no local guidelines are available, please can you confirm if any national guidelines are used for the treatment for these conditions.
National recognised guidelines are used for the following conditions of the eye, amongst which are:
Standards & Guidance | The Royal College of Ophthalmologists (rcophth.ac.uk)
Eye conditions | Topic | National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (nice.org.uk)
European Glaucoma Society (eugs.org)
British and Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons (beavrs.org)