Number of school teaching assistants (FOI)
Number of school teaching assistants (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 17 February 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
How many teaching assistants are employed:
By each individual school on the island?
Bel Royal School
First Tower School
Grand Vaux School
Haute Vallee School
JCG Prep School
La Moye School
Le Rocquier School
Les Landes School
Les Quennevais School
Mont a L'Abbe
Mont a l'Abbe Club
Mont Nicolle School
Plat Douet School
Rouge Bouillon School
St Clement School
St John School
St Lawrence School
St Luke School
St Martin School
St Mary School
St Peter School
St Saviour School
Victoria College Prep
Victoria College School
- The information was taken from data captured on the 31 January 2022
- If an individual has two or more contracts, they have been considered as two (or more people) for the calculations for each school (1b)
- The information represents only Government of Jersey maintained and fee-paying maintained schools. It does not include the private schools: St George's Preparatory, St Michael's Preparatory, FCJ Primary, St Christopher's Primary, Helvetia House School, Beaulieu Convent School and De La Salle College
- Where numbers are fewer than five, to avoid identification of individuals, the exact figure has not been stated. Article 25 (Personal Information) of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 has been applied.
Article 25 - Personal information
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it constitutes personal data of which the applicant is the data subject as defined in the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018.
(2) Information is absolutely exempt information if – (a) it constitutes personal data of which the applicant is not the data subject as defined in the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018; and (b) its supply to a member of the public would contravene any of the data protection principles, as defined in that Law.
(3) In determining for the purposes of this Article whether the lawfulness principle in Article 8(1)(a) of the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 would be contravened by the disclosure of information, paragraph 5(1) of Schedule 2 to that Law (legitimate interests) is to be read as if sub-paragraph (b) (which disapplies the provision where the controller is a public authority) were omitted.