Number of staff and credit card in each department (FOI)
Number of staff and credit card in each department (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 21 December 2015.
For 2014 and 2015 so far, please could you advise the following data on a department by
1. Number of staff in each department
2. Number of staff who hold credit cards in each department
3. Total amount spent by each department on their credit cards for the year
4. Could you also confirm the total amount spent using States credit cards for each year?
1. The table below is a snapshot at each month end of full time equivalent (FTE).
Figures fluctuate on a monthly basis due to ongoing reconciliations within the HRIS system and joiners or leavers within the periods, and therefore may differ from figures that have been released elsewhere.
|||December 2014||December 2015|
|Chief Minister's Department||261.8||232.8|
|Education, Sport and Culture||1,603.9||1,642.0|
|Health and Social Services||2,435.8||2,384.4|
|Department of the Environment||110.2||107.4|
|Transport and Technical Services||467.5||436.8|
|Jersey Car Parks||19.0||16.0|
|Jersey Fleet Management||25.0||26.0|
|Treasury and Resources||245.7||235.3|
|Non Ministerial States Funded||183.2||191.0|
|Non Min SFB Overseas Aid||1.5||1.5|
2. See below document.
3. See below document.
4. See below document.
Download staff and credit card information in each department (size 102KB)