Inflation Strategy Group (FOI)
Inflation Strategy Group (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 15 March 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please list all the members of the Inflation Strategy Group since 2018. If the membership has changed, please note list each member's dates of service.
Between 2018 and the present, how many times have the Group met? Please provide a breakdown by year.
For each meeting, please provide the minutes of each.
All the members of the Inflation Strategy Group since 2018 are listed below, together with their dates of service:
- Deputy Chief Minister, Inflation Strategy Group Chair, Senator Lyndon Farnham (Feb 2019 – present)
- Chief Minister, Senator John Le Fondré (Feb 2019 – present)
- Minister for Treasury and Resources, Deputy Susie Pinel (Feb 2019 – present)
- Minister for Education, Senator Tracy Vallois (May 2019 – Jan 2021)
- Minister for Social Security, Deputy Judy Martin (March 2022 – present)
- The Group was formed in February 2019, and no meetings took place in 2018
- in 2019, the Group met four times
- in 2020, all members of the Group attended a broader Council of Ministers meeting on the Group’s work
- in 2021, the Group’s work was again discussed at a broader Council of Ministers meeting, with all members attending
- in 2022, there have been no meetings to date, but the Group is due to meet on 28 March 2022.
No minutes have been recorded for the Inflation Strategy Group meeting, therefore the information requested is not held and Article 3 of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 applies.
Article 3 - Meaning of “information held by a public authority”
For the purposes of this Law, information is held by a public authority if –
(a) it is held by the authority, otherwise than on behalf of another person; or
(b) it is held by another person on behalf of the authority.