Fields and properties acquired as part of the Our Hospital project (FOI)
Fields and properties acquired as part of the Our Hospital project (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 09 June 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Please give me the negotiated prices paid for the following fields and properties purchased on or off Westmount Road as part of the Our Hospital project.
- 1 Castle View
- 5 Castle View
- 1 Hillcrest
- Apartment 2 Castle View
- Briez Izel
- Field 1550A (3.3)
- Westmount House
- Land formerly forming part of Westmount House
- Berkeley Rise, formerly Ophir Villa,
- 1 Westmount Terrace
- 2 Westmount Terrace
- 3 Westmount Terrace
- Waterworks Office and admin
- Thorpe Cottage
- Fields 1550 (Mount Martin)
- Fields 1551 6.75
The total negotiated price paid for properties or land acquired as part of the Our Hospital project is publicly available on www.gov.je in response to a previous Freedom of Information request.
Our Hospital property purchase costs (FOI)
Information on prices paid for properties or land acquired in Jersey is available from the Judicial Greffe Jersey Public Registry Search. Article 23 (Information accessible to applicant by other means) of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 has been applied.
Public Registry services, fees and Stamp Duty
Article 23 - Information accessible to applicant by other means
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it is reasonably available to the applicant, otherwise than under this Law, whether or not free of charge.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant where the applicant may obtain the information.