COVID-19 vaccination and booster dates (FOI)
COVID-19 vaccination and booster dates (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 17 August 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
For all vaccinations and boosters to present (spring 2022), what were the date the first dose of each session and type were administered
vaccine dose 1 Pfizer = 13th December 2020
vaccine dose 1 AZ = xx January 2021
... and so on
Vaccine priority groups and vaccination start dates for each priority group can be found in table A1 in the appendix of the 'Vaccination coverage by priority groups' report published on www.gov.je:
Vaccination coverage by priority groups (gov.je)
In Jersey, the following COVID-19 vaccines are in use in the COVID-19 vaccination programme:
COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer BioNTech (Comirnaty 30 micrograms/dose)
- This vaccine is authorised for adults and adolescents from the age of 12 years.
- First dose administered 13/12/2020
COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer BioNTech (Comirnaty 10 micrograms/dose)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria)
- This vaccine is authorised for adults from 18 years of age.
- First dose administered 16/01/2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna (Spikevax)
- This vaccine is authorised from 12 years of age, but it is not currently recommended it is given to those under 18 years of age.
- First dose administered 15/05/2021
The vaccine used depends on supplies available, any contraindications an individual may have and age of the individual.