Our Hospital project costs (FOI)
Our Hospital project costs (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 26 October 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
For the new hospital project, please can you tell me how much has been paid to:
Entire project advisory team to include Gleeds Management Services Limited and sub-contractors (please list these).
External advisors (breakdown of these)
Offsite preliminary works (eg. Upgrade of Samares ward etc.)
Or point me to where, as a tax payer, I can get the entire breakdown of the entire new hospital project so far.
Gleeds Management Services Limited and J3 were engaged as part of the Future Hospital Project that was closed down in 2019.
Information pertaining to Gleeds Management Services Limited is publicly available on www.gov.je in response to previous Freedom of Information requests Article 23 (Information accessible to applicant by other means) of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 has been applied.
- Payments to Gleeds Management Services, 10 April 2019
- Fees paid to Future Hospital Advisory Team, 21 Feb 2019
- Future Hospital Advisors, 24 March 2016
For the Our Hospital project, £9.4m has been expended on design and professional fees paid from inception (2019) to date. This includes the following services:
- Health Planner & Clinical Design Team
- Project Management Office
- Cost Management Consultants
- Design Quality Assurance and NEC Supervisor
- Property & Planning Fees Consultants
- Design and Construction team fees (enabling works)
The response to this question has been included in (A) above.
No offsite preliminary works have been completed on behalf of the Our Hospital project.
The response to this question has been included in (A) above. The following Freedom of Information response in question 1, refers:
- Fees paid to Future Hospital Advisory Team, 21 Feb 2019:
The entire breakdown of costs for the Our Hospital project from inception (2019) to date is as follows:
|Design & Professional Fees||9.4|
|Pre-Construction Services Agreement (PCSA) Costs||34.1|
|Reprovision of services from Overdale||4.5|
|Government of Jersey Team Costs||3.7|
|Land Acquisition / Reprovision Costs||25.0|
|Total Costs: ||76.8|
Article 23 - Information accessible to applicant by other means
(1) Information is absolutely exempt information if it is reasonably available to the applicant, otherwise than under this Law, whether or not free of charge.
(2) A scheduled public authority that refuses an application for information on this ground must make reasonable efforts to inform the applicant where the applicant may obtain the information.