Spend on Government purchase cards since July 2022 (FOI)
Spend on Government purchase cards since July 2022 (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 20 December 2022.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Can you tell me how much has been spent on Government credit cards since July 2022?
Can you break down what items have been purchased with the card possessed by the Chief Minister, Deputy Kristina Moore, since July 2022?
The Government uses purchase cards, and not credit cards. In the three months since the end of July 2022, £730,000 in total has been spent of Government purchase cards.
£2,162.03 - Travel related spend:
- Parking £15.20
- Airport Transfers £387.83
- Train £39.00 / Flight £107.98
- Hotels £1,598.02
- Subsistence £14.00
£240.80 – Other spend:
- £144.00 umbrellas purchased for Queen’s Memorial Service – now part of inventory for use at future events
- £50.00 memorial wreath
- £30.00 gift for departing intern
- £16.80 gift for staff member.