Chief Minister's Department emails in relation to Jersey Bank Depositors Compensation Board (FOI)
Chief Minister's Department emails in relation to Jersey Bank Depositors Compensation Board (FOI) Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 08 February 2016.
1. Copies of emails, correspondence and any other documents sent and received in the Chief Minister's Department in relation to the decision to use senior officers to interview the prospective members of the Jersey Bank Depositors Compensation Board.
2. Names and positions of the senior officers on the interviewing panel.
Attached are copies of emails, a decision record made by the Board of the DCS and a copy of the advertisement placed in the JEP. These documents are provided in response to the first question.
Names of individuals and their roles have been redacted from the attached documents in accordance with Article 25(2) of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 that states:
Information is absolutely exempt information if:
(a) it constitutes personal data of which the applicant is not the data subject as defined in the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005; and
(b) its supply to a member of the public would contravene any of the data protection principles, as defined in that law.
Other information contained in the attached documents that does not relate to the question has also been redacted.
In relation to the second question, the following people were on the interviewing panel:
- Joe Moynihan, Director Financial Services, Chief Minister’s Department
- James Mews, Director Finance Industry Development, Chief Minister’s Department
- an officer from within the Human Resources Department, Chief Minister’s Department