Abrogating covenants on public properties (FOI)
Abrogating covenants on public properties (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 25 February 2016.
I noticed a recent Ministerial decision:
“The Minister decided, as recommended by Jersey Property Holdings, to lodge ‘au Greffe’ the accompanying draft Law – “Former La Motte Street School (Validation and Abrogation of Covenants) (Jersey) Law 201-“ – in connection with two covenants attached to the former La Motte Street School, St Helier.”
Please can you tell me:
1. How many covenants on States properties have been abrogated by the States over the last 5 years?
2. Have the properties been sold since?
3. Please supply a list of properties.
1. None. No covenants on public properties have been abrogated over the last five years.
2. Not applicable, as no properties have been abrogated in the last five years.
3. Not applicable, as no properties have been abrogated in the last five years.