Jersey Fire and Rescue vehicles (FOI)
Jersey Fire and Rescue vehicles (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by States of Jersey and published on 30 March 2016.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
I am writing to request the following under the Freedom of Information Act.
I would like a detailed list of all individual vehicles currently owned or leased to Jersey Fire and Rescue Service, this information should cover both operational and non-operational roles.
I am not seeking any financial or purchase price information and do not necessarily require detailed information such as call signs or registration numbers, the following information would be most appreciated:
1. Vehicle type (appliance, CSU, Support vehicle etc.)
2. Vehicle Class (HGV, LCV/VAN, Minibus, Car, Motorcycle etc.)
3. Vehicle Make
4. Vehicle Model
5. Operational or non-operational (e.g. general purpose staff cars)
6. Equipped with Emergency Services equipment (Lights and/or livery)
7. Leased or outright purchased
The preferred format would be either Excel or Word, if possible, however the information in any format is greatly appreciated.
You can read a full schedule of all States of Jersey Fire and Rescue Service vehicles in the document below (correct as of 23 March).
Download full schedule of all States of Jersey Fire and Rescue Service vehicles as of 23 March 2016 (size 439 KB)