St Mark's Road recent roadworks costs (FOI)
St Mark's Road recent roadworks costs (FOI)Produced by the Freedom of Information office
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 11 October 2023.
Prepared internally, no external costs.
Pleae advise how much the cost of recent roadworks in St Mark's Road was?
The recently completed roadworks at St Mark’s Road have included:
- upgrades to the streetlighting
- doubling the number of road gullies
- separating the road gully drainage system in the immediate area from the old combined sewer system
- resurfacing the carriageway
- improving footway drainage
- widening and resurfacing the footway
- providing a zebra crossing
- improving road safety by clarifying how the junction works
- providing a clear walking route to the nearby school.
Total design, communications, construction and supervision costs were £155,627 to be part funded by £150,000 private developer contribution from the Planning Obligation Agreement for BOA Warehouse Development.