Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Contact numbers for Government of Jersey departments (FOI)

Contact numbers for Government of Jersey departments (FOI)

Produced by the Fostering and adoption
Authored by Government of Jersey and published on 05 March 2024.
Prepared internally, no external costs.



Please advise how to contact to any individual department of the Government of Jersey including phone numbers and email addresses for the Prison, Police, Ambulance, Fire, Health, Social Security and so forth.


Please advise how someone would deal with concerns of welfare for prisoners and all general members of the public. 



Information is publicly available, for all Government of Jersey Departments, on by clicking on the “Contacts” link at the top right-hand side of the home page and then, specifically in response to the departments referred to in this request. clicking on the following:

C – Customer and Local Services (for enquiries regarding Social Security)

H – Health and Community Services (for enquires regarding Health)

J – Justice and Home Affairs (for enquiries relating to the Prison, Police, Ambulance and Fire and Rescue Service.

These links provide the full name of the department, together with the email address, postal address and, in some instances, telephone number and opening hours.


A concern for welfare can be reported to the Safeguarding Partnership Board. Information is publicly available on their website. Please see the following link:

Report A Concern | Jersey Safeguarding Partnership Board (​

Specific concerns regarding the welfare of prisoners can be reported to any member of prison staff, by contacting the Safe Custody Officer or by writing to the Deputy Governor. ​

Back to top
rating button