We provide support to ensure the effective operation of the following courts and tribunals:
- Court of Appeal
- Royal Court
- Magistrate's Court
- Youth Court
- Petty Debts Court
- Jersey Employment and Discrimination Tribunal
- Social Security Appeal Tribunal
- Social Security Medical Appeal Tribunal
- Income Support Medical Appeal Tribunal
- Health and Safety Appeal Tribunal
- Mental Health Review Tribunal
- Planning Tribunal
The Judicial Greffe supports a variety of different areas of judicial work, including:
- intellectual property registrations
- family law
- land registration
Each week, the Royal Court sits on Friday to hear general matters. The name of this court, the Samedi Court, and the name of this department, the Judicial Greffe, reflect the historic roots of Jersey law in Norman French law.
Making a complaint against a judge
You can find out how to make a complaint against a judge or the Bailiff in the documents below.
Judicial Complaints Procedure
Bailiff Complaints Procedure
Making a complaint to the Judicial Greffe
Find out how to make a complaint to the Jersey Court Service.