20 November 2023
Islanders who are yet to have their COVID booster are invited to 'rock up' to a local clinic this week.
The vaccination team will be at the following locations from 10:30am-3:30pm each day, offering protection to the Island's most vulnerable this winter.
- Tuesday 21 November – St Brelade's Parish Hall (located in St Aubin)
- Wednesday 22 November – St Saviour's Parish Hall
- Thursday 23 November – St Ouen's Parish Hall
- Friday 24 November – St John's Parish Hall
Those receiving the booster can also get their flu vaccine at the same time.
Eligible Islanders include:
- residents in a care home for older adults
- all adults aged 65 years and over
- persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers
- all health and social care workers
More information can be found at gov.je/wintervaccines