Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Employment and careers

Starting a new job?

If you start a new job or move house you'll need a registration card. Find out more about the new law and if you'll need a card.

Registration cards (for work and housing)

Back to top
rating button