To keep improving the services we offer, we need your feedback.
Tell us how we did
When you’ve interacted with any Government of Jersey service or department, we want to know how we did, so that we know where we’re doing well and where we need to make improvements.
Compliments, complaints, comments and suggestions
You can make a complaint, give us a compliment or make a comment or suggestion as to how we can improve.
- your feedback will be assigned to the right person so that it can be managed or investigated in the right way
- if you make a complaint and leave your details with us, we’ll keep you informed of the progress in whichever way you’d like us to contact you
- all feedback will be handled in line with the Customer Feedback Policy
Rate our service
If you’d like to rate a Government of Jersey service you’ve used within the last seven days, you can complete a ‘rate our service’ survey. This survey provides an opportunity to give less detailed, quick, and simple feedback. Ratings will be used to review where we’re doing well and where we need to focus on making improvements, and no follow up contact will be made with you.
Rate our service
At the Government of Jersey, we’re always want to improve the services we provide our community with. Hearing about people’s experiences of using our services is one of the ways we learn about what’s working, as well as where we need to improve.
The Government of Jersey is committed to providing a high standard of service to the people of Jersey. We’d love to hear what we’ve done well, and what we could do better, so that we can provide the best experience possible for all our customers.
All complaints, compliments and suggestions we receive will be handled in accordance with our
Customer feedback policy. These processes mean that feedback is heard, concerns are addressed in the right way and that we can make improvements to the services we deliver.
Contact the Customer Experience Team
You can provide any feedback using the feedback form above. For any additional requirements or queries you can also contact the Customer Experience team directly:
- by email email@example.com
- by calling +44 (0) 1534 447481
- in person at Customer and Local Service in La Motte Street
- in writing to PO Box 55, JE4 8PE