08 September 2021
The 3 day course arranged for project co-ordinators by the Jersey Safety Council, is also recognised by the Health and Safety Inspectorate.
This revised HSPC course will include a site visit and project to be completed over two weeks.
The course will be of benefit to Commercial Clients, Designers, Contractors, Principal Contractors as well as the Health and Safety Project Coordinator. It explains their respective duties as defined in the regulations and how to discharge them appropriately.
It will also be useful for attendees of the previous theory-based HSPC Course who would like to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the requirements of the above roles in a practical manner.
The following topics will be covered on the course:
- overview of Management in Construction (Jersey) Regulations 2016
- understanding duty holder roles and how they interface
- understanding and practising design risk management
- expectations of the Health and Safety Inspectorate
- practical approach to identification and documentation of hazards
- identifying pre-construction, construction phase plans and the health and safety file information
Places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.
Course overview and learning objectives
How to book your place
Email the Jersey Safety Council and confirm:
- which course you want to attend
- name and direct contact email for each delegate
- person or company responsible for payment
- payment method, ie cheque or BACS
Management in Construction (Jersey) Regulations 2016