Our responsibilities include:
- providing all administrative support for the States Assembly as a parliamentary body
- giving procedural advice to the Bailiff, members of the States, ministers and departments
- providing advice and services to members of the States and managing members' facilities
- providing administrative and advisory services for the Council of Ministers
- providing administrative and executive support to the scrutiny panels and the public accounts committee
- publishing and disseminating all official publications
- providing a range of information to the public through the States Assembly Information Centre and the States Assembly website
- acting as custodian of official records
- maintaining the Register of States Members' Interests
- undertaking research and providing executive support to the privileges and procedures committee
For more information about States members, forthcoming debates and scrutiny panels, visit the States Assembly or Scrutiny websites.
Greffier of the States
The Greffier of the States is Lisa-Marie Hart.
Lisa-Marie Hart's profile on States Assembly
Deputy Greffier of the States
The Deputy Greffier of the States is William Millow.
William Millow's profile on States Assembly