The Chief Minister’s Department has published the first Island-wide Cyber Security Strategy, which aims to ensure Jersey remains a safe place to live and do business online.
The Strategy is centered around the following five pillars:
- Government: Continuously secure Government’s information
- Critical national infrastructure: Strengthen the critical national infrastructure’s cyber resilience
- Business: Work in partnership with the private sector to encourage and incentivise improved cyber security across the Island’s businesses
- Legislation and international engagement: Ensure the appropriate legislation is in place on-Island and engage with the international community to enhance cooperation
- Citizens: Help ensure people in Jersey are secure online by raising awareness, building cyber skills, knowledge and capability