14 November 2013
The House price Index report for the third quarter of 2013 has been released by the Statistics Unit.
Download House Price Index report for Quarter 3 2013 (size 540kb)
- the mix-adjusted average price of dwellings sold in Jersey in Q3 2013 was:
- similar to the average seen for the preceding four quarters and also to the average for calendar year 2012
- 3% higher than in the previous quarter (Q2 2013)
- the increase in the Jersey House Price Index on a quarterly basis was driven by increases in the mean prices of houses sold in the latest quarter. The mean prices of flats sold were similar to those of the previous quarter
- the turnover of properties in Q3 2013 was more than a quarter (29%) higher than in the previous quarter. The number of houses which sold in the latest quarter was the highest for six years