14 August 2018
States of Jersey Chief Executive, Charlie Parker, has today announced ten appointments to senior leadership positions in the public service. All are existing staff members and take up their roles immediately.
- Ellen Littlechild – Director, Operations and Transport
- Ray Foster – Director, Property and Special Projects, Growth, Housing and Environment
- Richard Summersgill – Comptroller of Revenue
- Rose Naylor – Chief Nurse
- Sean O'Regan – Group Director, Education
- Simon Hayward – Director, Treasury and Investment Management
- Sophie Le Sueur – Group Director, Customer Services, Customer and Local Services
- Steve Jackson – Group Director, Customer Operations, Customer and Local Services
- Susan Devlin – Group Director, Children's Services
- Willie Peggie – Director, Natural Environment
All appointments have been through a rigorous assessment and selection process and have been confirmed by the Jersey Appointments Commission.
This brings to 23 the number of appointments to the new senior team structure, of which 19 are internal and four external.