Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Planning application forms and fee schedules

​​Apply for permission and consent (P1)

This form can be used to apply for:

  • creation, loss or new development of one residential unit or more
  • all new non-residential development and extensions
  • changes of use of buildings or land
  • revisions to previous applications
  • outline and reserved matters applications
  • vary or remove a condition on a previous permission
  • works to protected trees
  • works or operations to sites of special interest

P1,  Non-Householder application form

Apply for changes to your home (P2)

This form is intended for works to domestic properties and can be used to apply for:

  • extensions and outbuildings
  • new or altered access
  • garden fences and walls
  • swimming pools
  • replacement windows and doors
  • new materials or solar panels and rooflights
  • works or operations to sites of special interest

P2, Householder application form

Apply for advertisements (P3)

This form can be used to apply for signs and advertisements.

P3, Advert application form

Apply for moveable structures (P4)

This form can be used to apply for structures placed temporarily on land such as marquees, tent, food vans, coffee stations.

P4, Moveable Structures application form

Complain about a high hedge (P5)

This form can be used to make a complaint about a high hedge that is affecting you. This form should only be completed if your complaint meets all the following criteria.

The hedge (or the portion that is causing the problems) must be:

  • made up of a line or two or more trees of shrubs
  • mostly evergreen or semi evergreen
  • over two metres above ground level in height
  • obstructing light in some way
  • growing on land owned by someone else
  • growing on a residential property
  • affecting you (the complainant) in some way

P5, High Hedge complaint form

Apply for a certificate of completion

This form can be used to apply for a certificate of completion that your development has been constructed in accordance with the planning permission granted.

Certificate of completion form 

Fee schedules

The fee schedule explains our current fees and charges.

We no longer accept debit card forms. You can make payments on the portal or through BACS call  +44 (0) 1534 445508.​

2024 planning application fees​​​
2023 planning application fees

Back to top
rating button