Who this course is for
You should offer this course to all staff members. It's also useful to include as part of your induction programme for new staff members.
What the basic fire awareness course covers
At the end of the course, your staff members will have a better understanding of fire dangers. They'll be able to help spot and reduce fire risks in your workplace.
The course covers:
- characteristics of fire
- appreciation of fire precautions
- importance of good housekeeping
- importance of means of escape
- actions on discovering a fire
- introduction to fire extinguishers
- principle of fire action plans
- main causes of fire
- evacuation procedures
- classes of fire
- fire safety in the home
How to book
Check our booking and prices page for details on course times, prices and how to book.
Booking and costs: fire safety training for your staff
Download the workplace fire safety booking form (size 261kb)