Who should attend a fire extinguisher training course?
Any member of staff with a potential need to use a fire extinguisher.
- classes of fire
- selecting the right extinguisher
- identification of extinguisher types
- methodology of use
- limitations and capabilities
- extinguisher features
- practical use of extinguishers
- water extinguishers
- carbon dioxide extinguishers
- dry powder extinguishers
- foam extinguishers
- fire blankets
Note: delegates must have completed our basic fire awareness course (or the Jersey Safety Council fire awareness course) within the last three years to be able to attend this course.
Basic fire awareness training for staff
Booking and costs: fire safety training for staff