Completion of an Exchange of Information (EOI) request
The completed form constitutes a confidential communication between the requesting competent authority and the competent authority of Jersey.
To ensure that any request is processed without delay:
- all sections must be completed in English
- as much detail as possible should be included
- reference should be made on the form to any additional attachments
- the form should be signed
Requests for information can be sent by post or encrypted email.
Send your form by encrypted email
Download EOI request for information template (46kb)
Jersey Competent Authority
The Jersey Competent Authority for Jersey's international tax agreements is the Minister for Treasury and Resources.
The administration of Jersey's international tax agreements is entrusted to the office of the Comptroller of Taxes, as the authorised representative of Jersey's Competent Authority. Persons authorised to represent the Minister are:
- Comptroller of Taxes
- Deputy Comptroller - Policy, International and Transformation
- Director - International Tax
- Adviser: International Affairs
The Tax Information Exchange Officer is authorised to process matters relating to tax information exchange.
All correspondence for Jersey should be sent to the Director - International Tax.