Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Criminal records checks

You can request personal information held by the police, whether a personal ‘subject access request’ or a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check on behalf of an organisation. The Criminal Records Bureau or Jersey Vetting Bureau can advise you.

Back to top
rating button