|Published by||Parish of St Martin|
|Date published||08 August 2022|
The following public roads and places will be closed to vehicular traffic on the dates and between the times.
Gorey Pier, Gorey Coast Road, La Route de la Cote and adjoining roads
12pm Tuesday 16 August until 12pm Friday 19 August 2022
Gorey Pier from its junction with Gorey Coast Road (A3) to the crane. La Rue á Don /Gorey Coast Road (A3) from the junction with Beach Road, Grouville to Gorey Pier. Le Mont de Gouray from Gorey Pier to the junction with La Route de la Cote (B29).
between 8am on Thursday 18 August 2022 and 12 pm on Friday, 19 August 2022.
The parking areas provided in the area described above.
between 12pm on Tuesday 16 August 2022 and 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022.
In addition –
- The Gorey Fête Committee intends to extend, to the remainder of Beach Road in Grouville, the one-way traffic route in the direction of Gorey Village Road, between 10am on Wednesday 17 August 2022 and 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022.
- The Gorey Fête Committee intends to prohibit the driving of vehicles along:
- La Rue à Don/Gorey Coast Road (A3) from Beach Road to Gorey Pier
- La Route le Brun, La Route de la Côte and La Route d'Anne Port from Le Mont de la Mare Ste. Catherine in the direction of Les Charrières d'Anne Port; and
- La Route de la Côte from Les Charrières d'Anne Port in the direction of Le Mont de Gouray,
- between 8 am on Thursday 18 August 2019 and 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022
The Gorey Fête Committee intends to prohibit the driving of vehicles on any part of Gorey Pier from the crane to Gorey Coast Road (A3), between 8am on Wednesday 17 August 2022 and 12pm on Friday 19 August 2022.
Karen Shenton Stone