|Published by||Parish of St Clement|
|Date published||23 May 2022|
|Reference||Paroisse de St Clément|
An Ecclesiastical Assembly will be held at St Clément’s Parish Hall on Thursday 26 May 2022 at 7pm to:
- receive and, if approved, adopt the Minutes of the Ecclesiastical Assembly held on 25 May 2021.
- approve the Churchwardens' Accounts for the year 2021 to 2022, previously examined by the Committee appointed for that purpose
- elect Church Officers for the year 2022 to 2023
- name a Committee to examine the Churchwardens' Accounts for the year 2022 to 2023
- change little used deteriorating tarmac paths to grass
- when changing to grass, run water and electricity under path along north/south wall in old churchyard to supply new churchyards
- extend flat roofed Sexton's hut westwards, minimal visual impact, shielded by hedge and existing earth bank
- allow graves with surrounds and headstones at the West end of the New Churchyard
This will be followed by a congregational meeting of St Clément and St Nicholas to elect Honorary Treasurers and approve the 2021 accounts.
Canon David Shaw
23 May 2022