|Published by||Parish of St Helier|
|Date published||03 March 2022|
|Reference||Rates (Jersey) Law 2005|
The Rate List for the above Parish may be inspected at the Town Hall from Friday, 11 March 2022 between 9am and 3pm.
Members of the Assessment Committee will be available to discuss any concerns relating to assessments following time:
- Tuesday 22 March between 10am to 4pm
An application may be made to the Assessment Committee for a review of the proposed rateable value of any area of land shown on the Rate List. An application for review:
- should be made on an approved form available from the Town Hall or from
- must state the name of the other land in the Island with similar attributes where there is a significant difference (10% of the proposed Rateable Value of the land in question or 500 rateable quarters whichever is greater): and
- if requesting a review of the assessment of Domestic or Non Domestic must provide details of the current use of the property, and
- must be made on or before the Wednesday 30 March 2022 to the Assessment Committee at the Town Hall.
An appeal against an assessment may only be made after a Review has been undertaken.
Notice is also given that in accordance with Article 11(4) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005 that once the rate list has been approved by the Supervisory Committee it becomes the approved Rates List of the Parish of St Helier for 2022.