|Published by||Parish of St Lawrence|
|Date published||14 April 2022|
We are seeking an enthusiastic, kind individual as Reception - Administration Assistant to support our team in the Parish Office.
- be able to cover the core hours of 9am to 3pm, Monday to Friday as a minimum
- have proven experience in customer services and administration but training in the vast range of Parish matters will be given. This role suits a personality that thrives on being busy
- live in Jersey and hold ‘Entitled to Work’ status to comply with Jersey employment restrictions
Market Day is hectic or extreme weather will swerve your good intentioned day plan. It requires an accomplished administrator and team player who:
- likes to plan ahead
- has a positive attitude
- is flexible in their working approach
- who enjoys listening and finding solutions to people orientated queries
We offer market rate salary, free parking and a contributory pension option.
See Job Description and Information sheet on our website before applying to see if this role is suitable for you: Vacancy in Reception - Administration Assistant | Parish of St Lawrence.
To apply, send your CV with cover letter to Mrs Leasa Nozedar, Parish Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Parish Hall, La Grande Route de St Laurent, St Lawrence, Jersey, JE3 1NG
Closing date: Friday 29 April 2022