|Parish of St Saviour
|15 May 2023
The Parish of St Saviour Rates List is available for inspection from Monday 22 May to Monday 12 June 2023 from:
- the Parish website using the 3-part code on the paper Notice of Assessment or access from your digital Notice
- the Parish Hall, Monday to Friday between 9.15am and 3.15pm
Members of the Assessment Committee will be available by telephone to discuss any queries you may have at 01534 741535. They are available to call on Thursday 8 June and Friday 9 June between 10am and 12pm.
An application may be made to the Assessment Committee for a Review of the rateable value of any area of land shown on the Rates List. An application for Review:
- must be made on the approved form
- must state the name of other land in the island with similar attributes where there is a significant difference (10% of the proposed rateable value of the land in question or 500 rateable quarters whichever is the greater)
- if requesting a review of the assessment of domestic or non domestic, you must provide details of the current use of the property
- must be made on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to the Assessment Committee at the Parish Hall
An appeal against an assessment may only be made after a Review has been undertaken.
Notice is also given that in accordance with Article 11 (4) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, that once the Rate List has been approved by the Supervisory Committee it becomes the Approved Rate List of the Parish of St Saviour for 2023.
Kevin C Lewis, Connetable