|Published by||Parish of St Saviour|
|Date published||20 May 2022|
Inspection of 2022 Rates List
The Parish of St Saviour Rates List is available for inspection from Monday 23 May to Monday 13 June 2022 inclusive:
- through the
St Saviour Parish website under Do It Online tab. Use the 3-part code near the QR code on the paper Notice of Assessment or access from your digital Notice
- at the Parish Hall, Monday to Friday, 9:15 to 3:15
Members of the Assessment Committee will be available by phone only to discuss any queries you may have. Call +44 (0) 01534 741535, Thursday 9 June and Friday 10 June 2022, between 10am to 12pm.
An application may be made to the Assessment Committee for a Review of the rateable value of any area of land shown on the Rates List. An application for Review:
- must be made on the approved form, available from the Parish Hall or on
St Saviour Parish website
- must state the name of other land in the island with similar attributes where there's a significant difference. 10% of the proposed rateable value of the land in question or 500 rateable quarters whichever is the greater
- if requesting a review of the assessment of domestic or non domestic, you must provide details of the current use of the property
- must be made on or before Tuesday 14 June 2022 to the Assessment Committee at the Parish Hall, St Saviour, JE2 7LF
An appeal against an assessment may only be made after a Review has been undertaken.
Notice is also given that in accordance with Article 11 (4) of the Rates (Jersey) Law 2005, that once the Rate List has been approved by the Supervisory Committee it becomes the Approved Rate List of the Parish of St Saviour for 2022.
C.R. Le Quesne 20 May 2022
Procureur du Bien Public (Interim Connetable)