About the Children and Families Hub
The Children and Families Hub provides information, advice and support for families and young people.
Our aim is make sure you get the right help, at the right time. This could be some advice on the telephone or a one-to-one consultation. We’ll also put you in touch with any services that can help you.
The hub also responds to any safeguarding concerns you may have for a child or young person.
Whatever help you need, we’ll make a plan with you and with the services helping you.
Get in touch
There are many ways to get in touch:
- search our online directory and contact the relevant services directly
- speak to our Children and Families Hub on +44 (0) 1534 519000, we’re open Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
- complete our ‘Request for Advice’ online form, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll get back to you within 1 working day
- talk to someone you’re already in contact with, for example a teacher, youth worker, health visitor or your GP
- young people up to 25 years can talk to the YES project for information, advice and counselling on the free helpline +44 (0) 800 7350010, available Monday to Saturday, 12pm to 7pm or email the Youth Enquiry Service
Information for practitioners
Practitioners are able to submit a referral to the Children and Families Hub for a child, young person or family by completing the
online Practitioner's Request Form.