Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Photo of gold wedding ring placed on open bookPhoto of gold wedding ring placed on open book

Marriages in an Anglican church

If you would like to get married in an Anglican church, you'll need to contact the church of your choice.

Anglican churches in Jersey


St Brelade

Parish Church of St Brelade

St Brelade​

St Aubin on the Hi​ll

St Clement

Parish Church of St Clement


Parish Church of Grouville

St Helier

The Town Church (Parish Church of St Helier)

St Helier

St Mark's Church

St Helier

St Paul's Church

St Helier

St Andrew's Church

St Helier

All Saints Church

St John

Parish Church of St John

St Lawrence

Parish Church of St Lawrence

St Lawrence

St Matthew's Church Millbrook St Lawrence

St Martin

Parish Church of St Martin

St Martin

Gouray Church

St Mary

Parish Church of St Mary

St Ouen

Parish Church of St Ouen

St Ouen

St George's Church

St Peter

Parish Church of St Peter

St Saviour

Parish Church of St Saviour

St Saviour

St Luke's Church


Parish Church of the Holy Trinity

Non-Anglican churches

If you want to get married in a non-Anglican church, you should contact the priest or minister at that church first. However, you'll still need to contact the Superintendent Registrar to apply to give notice to marry.​

Back to top
rating button