Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance was a department prior to the Cabinet Office. Its Directorates now all sit within the Cabinet Office under the Assistant Chief Executive for People, Policy and Digital.
The Directorates work across government and with our communities to:
- ensure integrated policy development across government, working with ministers, departments and the community to improve outcomes for Islanders
- provide strategic performance management and insight, benchmarking government impact, and supporting senior and departmental teams to ensure continuous improvement in public services
- ensure strategic and long-term planning is delivered to a high standard, working in close partnership with Treasury and Exchequer to align longer-term objectives with resources and investment
- provide an effective foresight function, including horizon scanning and scenario modelling, to identify future risks, opportunities and solutions
- ensure effective governance and outcomes from its associated Arms Length Functions
We work in close partnership across our community to co-produce:
We support the work of a number of Professional Independent Functions:
Find further information on departmental summary for Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance.