Total valid FOI requests received
In 2016, 736 valid Freedom of Information (FOI) requests were received and in 2015, the first year of FOI, we received 691 FOI requests in total.
Departments' FOI requests and responses
One department is always the designated lead on a request. This is usually whoever holds the most information relating to a request.
Other departments may contribute to the response if they also hold the relevant information.
Who's making the most FOI requests?
We've broken down the FOI requests asked so far in 2017 by type, so you can see who's been asking for information so far this year.
|Commercial / business||7%|
|Charities and lobby groups||1%|
Common FOI topics
FOI requests tend to relate to issues or decisions that affect you.
- public sector: including staffing and spending and government policy
- health services, departments and treatment
- roads, including road safety and parking
- property and infrastrucure
- planning applications
- income tax and income support.