The Government of Jersey and the Council of Ministers, is supported by 9 departments of Jersey's public service. Each department supports Ministers to deliver on their policy objectives and to deliver services for Islanders. Each department is led by a Chief Officer.
There are 9 government departments:
- Cabinet Office
- Children, Young People, Education and Skills
- Treasury and Exchequer
- Ministry of External Relations
- Justice and Home Affairs
- Infrastructure and Environment
- Health and Community Services
- Department for the Economy
- Customer and Local Services
The structure chart shows the Chief Officers and Directors in each department.
There are additional
non-executive and legal departments that form part of the public service but sit outside this structure.