The Government of Jersey, the Council of Ministers, is supported by 11 departments of Jersey's public service. Each department supports Ministers to deliver on their policy objectives and deliver services for Islanders. Each department is led by a Director General.
There are 11 government departments:
- Children, Young People, Education and Skills
- Chief Operating Office
- Treasury and Exchequer
- Strategic Policy, Planning and Performance
- Office of the Chief Executive
- Ministry of External Relations
- Justice and Home Affairs
- Infrastructure, Housing and Environment
- Health and Community Services
- Department for the Economy
- Customer and Local Services
The structure chart shows the Group Directors and Directors in each department.
There are additional
non-executive and legal departments that form part of the public service but sit outside this structure.