How to get your certificate
you're aged 16 or above, you can login using Yoti or JerseyMe to view and display all
your vaccine doses on a smartphone or desktop computer. You can print your
certificate or request a PDF version to be sent to your email.
Step by step
To get your certificate:
- set up your Yoti or JerseyMe and OneGov account
- once you're set up, go to covidsafe.gov.je and select COVID Status Certificates
- log in using Yoti or JerseyMe
- generate your certificate. You can choose to email a copy of your certificate to save or print
Log in using your digital ID to get your digital certificate
If you're aged under 16 years, or if you're not able to get a Yoti / JerseyMe digital ID, you (or your parents or guardians) can call the Coronavirus helpline to get a PDF version of your certificate emailed to you.
Who can get a COVID vaccination certificate
You can get your COVID vaccination certificate showing your vaccination status if the Government of Jersey holds a COVID-19 vaccination record for you, either because:
- all doses of the vaccine were delivered in Jersey
- you have submitted and had approved evidence of a COVID-19 vaccine given to you in another country using the coronavirus vaccination evidence submission form
You can get your COVID vaccination certificate in a digital format that can be printed, or you can request a PDF version by email.
From 22 November 2023, Government of Jersey COVID vaccination certificates in digital and PDF formats, will no longer contain a QR code. This is in line with changes in the UK.
Both formats will display dose information for the primary course and subsequent boosters.
The majority of countries no longer require proof of COVID vaccination for entry, however we recommend you make sure you:
- check the entry requirements for your destination country on the GOV.UK foreign travel advice pages (FCDO guidance is subject to change)
- get up to date information from the website of your destination country
- confirm with your destination country that they will accept a Government of Jersey COVID vaccination certificate as proof of Vaccination Status
If you've received a dose of the vaccine outside Jersey
If you have received a COVID-19 vaccination outside Jersey, you can complete a form online and upload your proof of vaccination from that country to your Jersey vaccination record.
Upload proof of vaccination dose from another country
To use this service you must:
- be resident in Jersey
- have evidence showing you received a dose of a World Health Organisation approved COVID-19 vaccine in another country
There are three types of acceptable evidence a:
- Government or Health Authority issued vaccination record
- Government or Health Authority app showing vaccination status
- GP record showing vaccination status
Applications will be reviewed by the vaccination team to ensure it meets the eligibility criteria. If approved, your vaccination record will be updated and you will be able to view your Government of Jersey COVID vaccination certificate.
This process may take up to 2 weeks to complete from the point of application submission.