Who can get a COVID recovery certificate
You can get your COVID recovery certificate showing if the Government of Jersey holds a COVID-19 positive PCR test record for you in the last 180 days.
How to get your digital certificate
Your COVID recovery certificate will be automatically emailed to you 11 days after your positive PCR test. It is sent in PDF format.
Call the coronavirus helpline if you don't receive one.
Information included on your certificate
Your COVID recovery certificate proves that you have recovered from COVID-19 following a positive PCR test. It includes a QR code and has been formatted in accordance with UK and EU-DCC specifications.
It is valid from 11 days until 180 days after the date of your first positive PCR test. The expiry date on this certificate cannot be extended.
You can show your COVID recovery certificate when travelling abroad. For the purposes of travel during this period, you are considered to have natural immunity to COVID-19. However, you are still at risk of re-infection, and should continue to follow local and national public health guidance to protect yourself and others.
COVID Status Certification
COVID Status Certification (CSC) is the process so you can prove you have:
- completed a COVID-19 vaccination course
- are recently recovered from a previous infection with COVID-19
- had a recent negative COVID-19 test from a private provider
This proof can be used national and internationally to participate in domestic or border COVID Status Certificate schemes.
The Government of Jersey works closely with the UK Government and other international partners to make sure that the evidence provided in Jersey is internationally accepted and remains compatible with any developing systems.
You can show your paper or digital certificates when travelling abroad.
Make sure you:
- check the entry requirements for your destination country on the GOV.UK foreign travel advice pages
- get up to date information from the website of your destination country
- confirm with your destination country that they will accept your Jersey COVID Status Certificate