Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Reporting concerns about children and Children’s Services

​What to do if you’re concerned about a child

If you have a concern about a child’s welfare or safety, you should contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).

MASH provides a single point of contact for any concerns to do with children in Jersey, sharing information in the team quickly and appropriately, to keep vulnerable children and young people safe.

What to do if you’re concerned about Children’s Services

If you have a concern or complaint about Children’s Services, or an individual working in the team, we’d like to resolve it directly with you as quickly as possible.

You should first contact your social worker or their Team Manager. If they are unable to help resolve your concern, you can speak to a Head of Service. The contact number for the office is +44 (0) 1534 443930.

How to make a complaint

We treat all complaints seriously and aim to resolve them as soon as we can.

To register a complaint about any Government of Jersey department, service or policy, you can use our online form. Your complaint will be reviewed during normal working hours, Monday to Friday.

Make a complaint

We follow a three stage complaints process, plus an independent external review, and will let you know within five working days how long it will take us to resolve your complaint. We’ll keep you informed at all stages of the process.

How to raise concerns about bullying and harassment

If you work in the Children, Young People, Education and Skills department, and are concerned about bullying and harassment at work, we want you to know that we take this very seriously.

There is helpful information under the Government of Jersey grievance policy, which all staff have access to and include bullying and harassment guidelines. If your grievance is related to bullying or harassment, there is individual documents to refer to with details about investigation, informal and formal actions.

Back to top
rating button