Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Housing complaints and concerns

Here you can find information about who to contact if you have a housing related complaint or concern.

Tenant and landlord rights

Information on landlord and tenant rights, how the law applies to you, giving notice and dispute resolution.

Tenant and landlord rights 

Noise complaints

Information regarding noise pollution and how you can report it.

Noise complaints 

Pest control

Information and advice on dealing with pests, including insects, mice, rats and birds.

Pest control

Social housing 

If you're in social housing and experiencing nuisances or excessive noise you should contact your landlord and Environmental Health.

Housing adaptations

Information regarding the Occupational Therapy Service and how they can help you with housing adaptations if you suffer from an impairment or a medical condition.

Occupational therapy 

Back to top
rating button