08 January 2015
The Education, Sport and Culture Department will be releasing official statistics during 2015 about aspects of the education service.
The statisticians of the ESC Insight Team are working on a series of reports that will mirror what is produced by the Department of Education in England, which issues information at prearranged dates every year.
ESC has today released a timetable for the publication of statistical information that will be made available by the department in 2015 (see below). In future, the ESC Insight team will issue a Publication Schedule annually to inform the media and public of release dates the year ahead.
ESC Minister Deputy Rod Bryans said “The aim is to give people what they want. More information about the school system that is factual, robust and in a consistent professional format. This data will mean parents are better informed when they discuss education issues in future. We will continue to provide more relevant information as and when it becomes available.”
- 12 February (p) A-level and equivalent results in Jersey: 2013 to 2014
- 19 February (p) GCSE and equivalent results in Jersey: 2013 to 2014
- 15 April Pupil attendance and absence in schools in Jersey: 2013 to 2014
- 05 August School and pupil characteristics in Jersey: January 2015
- 11 November National Curriculum Teacher Assessments at Key Stage 1: 2014 to 2015
- 09 December National Curriculum Teacher Assessments at Key Stage 2: 2014 to 2015
(p) = Provisional release date