Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Heating, water and electrical systems: permissions needed

Whether you are installing or changing your heating system, altering a drainage system or considering alternative energy solutions, it is important that you obtain the correct permissions first.

What you can do without planning or building permission

Back to top
rating button