Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to anonymously provide information that may help solve or prevent a crime anywhere in the UK, as well as Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
Giving anonymous information
You can contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling +44 (0) 800 555111 or filling out an anonymous online form on the Crimestoppers website.
Your anonymity is guaranteed because:
- you won't be asked for your name
- your call will not be traced
- online reports have the same level of anonymity as phone calls
- even if you give personal details, they will not be recorded or passed on
- Crimestoppers isn't part of the police
Crimestoppers is not an emergency service and if you see a crime taking place you should ring 999 to report it immediately.
Crimestoppers Jersey website