|Published by||Parish of St John|
|Date published||08 October 2021|
A Nomination meeting will be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday 13 October at the Parish Hall to:
- elect one Centenier to complete the term of office of a current Centenier
A nomination form for each candidate must be produced to the meeting and must be completed by a proposer and nine seconders who are electors in the Parish.
In this election:
- if there are more candidates than vacancies a poll will be held on Wednesday 10 November 2021
- if there are not more candidates than vacancies any duly nominated candidate will be declared elected at the nomination meeting
To vote in this election you must have registered by midday on Tuesday 9 November 2021 at the Parish Hall to:
A Parish Assembly will follow at 7.45pm on Wednesday 13 October 2021 at the Parish Hall to:
- receive and if deemed advisable approve the Minutes of the Parish Assembly held on Wednesday 11 August 2021
- elect Officiers du Connétable for various Vingtaines.
All Electors are welcome to attend
Following closure of the Parish Assembly, Parishioners are invited to remain for a presentation and open discussion about climate change. A short presentation will be given by Jane Burns, Eco active Programme Manager of the Government of Jersey, following which there will be an open discussion and a decision as to whether St John should form a Climate Change Committee.
Andrew N Jehan
28 September 2021