|Published by||Parish of St Saviour|
|Date published||15 December 2022|
Under the Dogs (Jersey) Law 1961, Dog Licences should be renewed by 31 January of each year.
The fee to renew your dog licence is £10 per dog
You can renew your dog licence by:
- Going to https://stsaviour.je/dog-licence/ and following the instructions there
- Telephoning the Parish Hall between 8.45am and 3.45pm on Monday to Friday to pay by card
- Visiting the Parish Hall between 8.45am and 3.45pm on Monday to Friday to pay by cash, card or cheque
- a paper licence will not be issued unless requested
- there is a surcharge of £ 10 for late renewals
- forms are not required for existing licences
If you have a new dog:
An application form must be submitted for new dogs. The form is available on the Parish website or from the Parish Hall.
If you no longer have a dog:
If your dog has been re-homed or is unfortunately no longer with us, please accept our condolences. In these circumstances, please let us know so that we can update our records.
Kevin C Lewis